AHL Legal is a busy and expanding practice seeking energetic lawyers to join our offices in Box Hill. It is the largest Chinese law firm in Australia. This is a great opportunity for those with a minimum 1 year PAE in the private sector and is a keen team player.
You will be assisting senior lawyers in providing a full range of services across a number of areas, including:
-Commercial (general advisory)
Successful candidates may have greater exposure to litigious matters in superior courts and gain cross-border legal service experiences.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparing originating processes, witness statements and other court documents;
- Conducting legal research;
- Handling legal documents, file administration and assisting in general carriage;
- Drafting correspondence to clients and other parties; and
- Client relationship management.
You will work autonomously with solid support and supervision from senior members of our team.
To be successful you will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Be able to speak Chinese, is essential;
- Second language prefer;
- Minimum of 1-2 years post admission experience;
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with sound attention to details;
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to handle pressure;
- Ability to work well within a team and autonomously;
- Experience and ability to develop strong client relationships.
You will be offered:
- A competitive remuneration structure;
- Further performance based incentive which remunerates you much better than your base salary;
- Opportunities for outstanding employees to work overseas in Shanghai or Beijing offices;
- Access to strong mentorship;
- Opportunities to contribute to a pro bono program to give back to our community;
- Opportunities to relocate to other interstate offices.
To apply/More Information
Please forward your resume and a one-page cover letter to [email protected]
For more information about AHL Legal, visit: www.ahllegal.com