Established in 1928 by Sir Leslie Joseph Hooker, LJ Hooker has grown to become Australasia’s best-known real estate brand. We are one of the largest residential and commercial sales and property management organisations in the industry with more than 8,000 sales professionals, property managers and support team members in 730 franchised offices. We have an absolutely awesome team of people. We are motivated, professional and enthusiastic about what we do,and are seeking like minded people to join our business. An exciting opportunity has become available for our Fairfield/CBD office for a full time, enthusiastic Broker/Assistant to join our team.
• Follow up prospects and leads
• Meet with clients to discuss their finance needs
• Provide ongoing support to clients throughout the whole process - from enquiry until settlement including post settlement care
• Lead, coach and develop your team members to engage and empower them to achieve personal and team goals
• Driving a culture of high performance and efficiency
• Reporting on business activity and KPIs
• Quality leads
• Ongoing Training and Education
• Full support by a highly motivated team
• Attractive salary package + Uncapped bonus
• A fast growing team and exciting opportunity for the right candidate
• CBD & Inner suburb location
We are after high achievers with the following attributes:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in banking or broker industry
• Thorough understanding of how to structure a deal
• Proven business development skills
• Impeccable approach to client servicing
• Excellent market knowledge
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Be an excellent communicator
You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply for this job.
If you are looking for a pathway to success along with weekly ongoing training opportunities, are highly driven and thrive in a fast-growing company then you will be considered.
You can send your CV to [email protected]
if you believe you are the right person for us.